Implementation of ISO9001 also provides the core framework for compliance with the NATO AQAP2000
series publications as appropriate and has been instrumental in Leafield achieving Rolls Royce SABRe
Vendor Approval status.
The IMS provides a structured process for compliance with the ISO9001 standard and ensures meeting
Customers’ product and service quality expectations. Leafield adopts a flexible approach that allows it to
develop the IMS in order to continue meeting or exceeding those expectations.
The IMS utilises the cyclic process of ‘Plan, Do, Check and Act’. This enables Leafield to:
• Establish Quality Policies
• Set Objectives and Targets
• Establish the IMS structure
• Ensure the IMS remains appropriate to the business
• Adapt to changing circumstances